Looking forward to Seeing You Again
Lets make the best of the Summer
- We are a small family run business in Ballycroy Co. Mayo
- We run a Bar and BnB
- Our Bar is open 7 days a week with a pool table
- We are just beside the Ballycroy National Park Visitors Centre
- We also have a nice BnB that is available for Solo Travellers and Families alike
Have a Drink with us
- Our Bar is open 7 days a week
- We offer exceptional value and a great pint of Guinness. You will not be paying Temple Bar Prices.
- We also serve teas and coffee and sandwiches during the day
- We also have a large parking area and if you have a camper van, you can stay with us. Check out our listing here.
Stay at our B&B
- We run a nice BnB that is confortable and modern. We welcome you if you are a Solo Traveller or a family
- We can combine rooms and beds to suit your needs
- We can cook you breakfast
- But we also let you cook your own breakfast in out kitchen so you have a breakfast that tastes as good as home
- We are located on the Wild Atlantic Way. Everyday we see cyclists, motor cyclists, camping vans and strange touring cars pass us every day.
- We are in the Ballycroy National Park, in the Dark Sky Zone and are amazed at the diversity of people who come to visit.
- We look forward to seeing you one day from wherever you are on this planet
Cafferkeys Opening Night Party
This is a quick video of our opening night way back.
Everyone was invited and we had some good music as well.
I hope it gives you a sense of what its like.
Like our Facebook Page and see more information
Ballycroy National Park and Visitors Centre
- We are in the centre of Ballycroy beside the Visitors Centre
- At the visitors centre there is an exhibition and coffee shop
- Outside the centre there is a circular 2k walk and a viewing point where you can see the whole of Blacksod Bay from Achill Island to Blacksod
Many things to discover in Ballycroy
You can do many things in Ballycroy from walking to cycling, visit the National Park Centre, watch the Dark Sky on a clear night and see more starts that Hollywood Boulavarde. We starts in the sky!!!
You can go fishing with local boatmen and discover Achill and Belmullet.
Music on Special Nights during the year
We have music on Special Nights of the year. But most of the time, its a quite place just to relax and have a quiet pint,
This is Padriag McNeela who has played all over the world in the last 40 years. He is from Ballycroy and preforms for us 5 times a year. Check out his facebook page.
Ballycroy is a Special Place inbetween Achill and Belmullet
Events last Year
Our Summer Festival is on at the begining of August. You will also find many festival in Achill and Belmullet during the months of July and August
Ballycroy Sheep Show
The Ballycroy Sheep Show is every year in September. Farmers travel many hours to show their sheep and win the odd prize.
Quiets drinks all year
Open all day
You are welcome to visit our bar anytime
Like to stay in Ballycroy?
Stay with us in our BnB and we will configure rooms and beds to suit your needs